New Website: What You Need to Know.
You all may have noticed we have had a full overhaul of our website. We have been working on this for a little while and really hope everyone finds this new site much more user friendly.
We would just like to go through some of the key changes and what you will need to do moving forward.
- Mobile site has been fully overhauled to make a much quicker and cleaner user exeperience. Mobile users account for over 60% of our customers so this was one of the major changes that needed to take place.
- Along with this we have also made massive changes to the desktop site.
- New payment options. You will notice a few different payment options now. This is to streamline the payment process, making it much quicker to checkout. there is still more to come too so keep your eyes peeled!
Unfortunatley, due to GDPR we were unable to transfer any customer accounts over to our new website. We understand this is a bit of a pain but registering for a new account couldn't be any easier. Just head on to this link Register Account and setup a new account.
We have gone ahead and streamlined our delivery options to make things easier moving forward. We have also gone ahead and added local pickup.
If you would like to collect an item from our warehouse then please select this option. You will be e-mailed once the order is ready for collection.
Please have some form of ID with you when coming to collect and order.
This was one of the more difficult situations we have had to deal with. On our last website we had a loyalty points scheme and many of you had built up some loyalty points. We were unable to transfer these to the new system. We have found a workaround which will mean all the points that you have built up have not been lost.
Please follow these steps:
- Register a new account with the same e-mail address used on our last website
- E-mail us HERE after the account is setup
We will then issue you a giftcard on your new account to the value of the points you had stored in your previous account.
We currently have no new loyalty points scheme in place but it is something we are exploring and hoping to get something similar, if not better in place for you guys.
If you have any more questions feel free to drop us an e-mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org