We take our commitment to your privacy seriously and treat any information you supply to us with care in accordance to the new GDPR Regulations.
What Information we collect.
We only collect personal information that is supplied by our customers when making an order either online using our website or over the phone. This information includes: Name, Address, Delivery Address, Telephone number and e-mail address.
We keep all records or correspondence when we are contacted via e-mail.
We also collect non identifiable information (I.e IP address) when visiting our site.
What your information is used for.
Your personal information is used to complete the contract of sale.This will include:
- Passing on details to our couriers/suppliers to fulfill your order.
- Fraud prevention checks by 3rd Man ID.
- To contact you regarding your order via phone/e-mail.
- Our couriers and/or suppliers will contact you via phone/e-mail regarding the status of your delivery/warranty claim/exchange.
Your non identifiable information is used to:
- Improve our website by seeing how our website is performing for the user.
- Show relevant Ads using the Google Adwords and Shopping platforms.
Yes, Cookies are needed for our website to function correctly. Cookies are a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your personal computer/mobile device that allows the site to remember certain actions/tasks. For example, placing an item into your cart.
Cookies contain non identifiable information which means it cannot be used to be tracked back to the individual user.
- Google Analytics - This is used to monitor user interactions with our website. We use this data to improve functions on our website for the end user.
- Google Adwords - This is used to display relevant ads to users who have visited our site but not made a purchase.
Third party links:
Sometimes we may display links to third party websites.
How your information is stored:
All information is stored on our secure server. Credit/Debit card is processed via our payment provider, SagePay.
This data is not stored on our servers and we do not have access to this information.
We only store information to complete your order I.E, IP Address, Name, Address, conatct number and e-mail address
All information inputted into our site is secured by our SSL certificate that is implemented site wide.
Right to be forgotten:
Here at Prolineskates.com, we hold your data so that we can process future order, warranty purposes and taxation practices.
If you wish for this data to be removed from our servers you can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org