Product Tabs - Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery is £2.95 for Mainland UK*. This service is FREE if your order is over £40.This is a 2-4 Working day service.
- Express Delivery is £4.95 for Mainland UK*. This is a 1-2 Working Day Service.
- Saturday Courier Delivery for Mainland UK* is £14.95 (Excludes Scottish Highlands/Islands and offshore Isles**).
- Scottish Higlands/Islands Delivery is £8.95. This is a 48 hour service.
- Northern Ireland Delivery is £8.95. This is a 48 hour service.
- Isle of Man Delivery is £12.95. This is a 48 hour serivce.
- Isle of Wight Delivery is £9.95. This is a 48 hour serivce.
- Jersey/Guernsey Delivery is £16.95. This is a 48 hour service. Please select either "Jersey" or "Guernsey" As your delivery country.
- International Delivery Cost varies. You will be given a cost and estimated delivery time during checkout.
- Sticks: Delivery of sticks is really expensive to non UK mainland (Excluding highlands) addresses. There will be a surcharge added at basket based on address.
The cut off time for deliveries to go out the same day is 3pm Monday to Friday.
Delivery will take place between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday only. Saturday deliveries usually take place between 8am and 1pm
*Please note: Mainland UK does not include: Scottish Highlands/Islands, Northern Island and all offshore Isles. These areas all have their own shipping rates as above.
** Scottish Highlands/Islands Postcodes are as follows: AB31-56, FK17-FK21, G83, HS1-HS9, IV (ALL), KA27, KA28, KW0-17, PA20-PA78, PH15-99, ZE (ALL)
If you select Express Delivery on an order placed on Friday before 3pm, then the parcel will be delivered on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays, in which case it would be the Tuesday) as Saturday is not classed as a normal working day. There is an option to select SATURDAY DELIVERY at the checkout.
For some areas North of Scotland a Next day delivery may not arrive at the local depot until late morning in which case the vehicles may have already started their delivery runs. The delivery will then take place the following day or you may also collect your parcel from the depot.
If we have the item you have ordered in stock then delivery should take no more than the period you selected. Items out of stock may take 2-4 working days, provided they are in stock with our suppliers. If any item is unavailable we will let you know via email or phone, of the time you can expect to wait, should you wish to cancel the order, we will do so.
Deliveries by courier will require someone to sign for the parcel or it will be taken back to your local depot. If no one is available at the time of delivery the driver will usually leave a card and await for you to contact them to arrange an alternative delivery. Parcels can arrive any time up to about 7.00pm, but usually arrive before 5pm.
International Deliveries may incur delivery duties/customs fees, unfortunately you will be liable for these charges. If the charges are not paid the item will either be destroyed or returned to us by customs. If customs decides to destroy said goods, you will not be able to claim a refund. if the goods are returned to us we will issue a refund minus all shipping costs incurred (Outbound and return)
We now offer local collection. When checking out, please select pickup and continue through the checkout. You will receive an e-mail once the item is ready for collection.
If the item has not been collected after 7 days we will go ahead and issue a full refund on the order.
Please be aware that this only operates in line with our opening times which can be found here: Opening Times
To help our customers secure stock we will put some items up for pre-order or get the items to order.
Pre-orders are shipped on a first come first served basis.
We will try our best to ensure we have a good timeframe of when the item will arrive in the items description/title. This may change from time to time depending on the information passed on to us by our supplier.
Payment for pre-orders are taken at the time of the order. In regards to Klarna, Pre-orders can only be held for 30 days, after this point Klarna cancels the payment and we will contact you to make payment on the item when we come to ship the order.
Products we get to order will only be available for standard delivery, this is to allow us to order it in and get it sent out. No express delivery option will be available during checkout if any of the items are get to order.
Couriers We Use:
Here at prolineskates we use a range of couriers to keep our shipping costs low for the customer. Here is the couriers we use for each service:
- myHermes: We use myHermes for small and low value items on a 2-4 day/Free service, If your tracking number is 16 Digits long it can be tracked here: myHermes Tracking
- DHL Parcel: We use DHL Parcels for all other courier parcels, If your tracking number is 14 Digits long it can be tracked here: DHL Parcels Tracking
- DHL: We use DHL for Highlands and Northern Ireland shipping. If your tracking number is 10 Digits long and you live in these areas your parcel can be tracked here: DHL tracking
- DPD: We use DPD for most of our international shipments. If your tracking number is 10 digits long and you are an international customer then your parcel can be tracked here: DPD tracking